Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Birth Of Love.

The Birth of Love.

Stepping stones guide us hand in hand through the friendship gardens; decorated with an assortment of flowers--each aroma soothing our senses as we pass by.


[I want this time to last forever, just as our hearts have loved one another through tough times.]


I smile as my eyes catch a hidden white rose. I pick it up to observe my new treasure--twirling it's prickled stem betwixt my fingertips as I listen to your angelic laughter.


The unique melody of your chortle caresses the air--as our lips brush gently.


[This moment amazes me and I hope to never forget our time shared in this secret place]


The breeze waves around us, bringing a lock of my hair toward your face. With the most delicate touch upon my rosy cheek, you capture it with your hand,tuckin............

~~~~~~~SUMI~~~~~~~

No comments: